Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Spring Days (in February?!?)

So, I mentioned before that Utah has been weirdly warm this winter.  It has only snowed a handful of times and the weather has been nice enough to wear just a light jacket most days.  I know we'll need the water in the summer, but this California girl has really been enjoying it :)

This past weekend was especially warm.  I'm talking warm enough for me to wear short sleeves and flip flops and for David to wear his shorts.  It was absolute bliss for us.  That Sunday we decided we needed to have a picnic.  A picnic people.  Outside.  In the middle of February.  Like I was saying, pure bliss.

We made some sandwiches, packed a few snacks, and hopped on our bikes.  It was so fun to feel the sun shining on our faces.  The park was awesome.  Families were out on walks together and kids were having fun playing in the grass.  It reminded me of springtime.  My absolute favorite time of the year in Utah.


 Enjoying our picnic

Valentine's Hearts.  My favorite are the orange ones.


I'm afraid to jinx it, but maybe that little groundhog was wrong this year.

Here's hoping,
Kristy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com